Garden Collage Frame
- Recycled frame with at least 1”-wide border
- Magazine images of homes, gardens, flowers, vegetables, etc.
- Aleene’s Collage Pauge Instant Decoupage (iLoveToCreate)
- Soft Grip Golden Taklon Oval Wash Brush (Royal & Langnickel), 3/4”
- 1. Tear desired images such as houses, garden tools, flowers, fruits, vegetables, wine, cheeses and other items for collage. Keep in mind that the items should fit frame.
- 2. Arrange images on frame as desired. Start with larger elements then hide others by overlapping with smaller images until frame is completely covered.
- 3. Follow manufacturer's instructions to decoupage images to frame.
- 4. Let dry several hours or overnight.
by Svetlana Kunina