- Galvanized Window Box Planter (www.factorydirect.com)
- Americana Acrylic Paints (DecoArt): Baby Blue; Calypso Blue; Santa Red; Marigold; Light Buttermilk; Hauser Light Green; Festive Green
- Multi-Purpose Sealer (DecoArt)
- Paintbrush handle (for dots)
- Assorted paintbrushes
- Black fine-tip permanent marker
- 1. Print out pattern. Apply sealer to front panel of window box. When dry, apply two coats of Baby Blue.
- 2. Transfer pattern to front panel.
- 3. Paint: seed packet Light Buttermilk with Calypso Blue trim; “herbs” Calypso Blue with Santa Red shading around each letter; price sticker Santa Red with Marigold trim; “5c” Light Buttermilk; herbs Light Hauser Green with Festive Green accents.
- 4. Apply sealer.
- 5. Outline details with marker.
by Meggan Maravich