Bird Day Calendar Card
- Cardstock: rose; pink; light blue
- Sweet Cheri Collection Heart Strings paper (Imaginisce)
- Double-sided rose/pink satin ribbon
- Light blue adhesive gems
- Stamps: script “happy birthday” (Heidi Swapp); Twitterpated Collection Birdie Snag ‘Em Stamp (Imaginisce)
- Black ink pad
- Punches: corner rounder; 1-3/4” square
- Detail scissors
- 1. Make top-fold 5-1/2”x5-1/2” rose card base; round corners. Tie ribbon around card front with bow toward left side.
- 2. Ink “happy” and stamp in upper left corner; ink “day” only and stamp at lower right.
- 3. Stamp bird on pink cardstock; punch into square. Stamp bird on blue; cut out wing and top of head and glue to pink bird. Mat image on light blue. Mat on 2-3/4” Heart Strings square; round corners. Mat on light blue; round corners.
- 4. Adhere bird panel to center of card over ribbon. Adjust bow placement as needed. Adhere two gems to ribbon at right.
- More May Celebrations
- 1. May 2: Brothers & Sisters Day
- 2. May 7: Military Spouses Day
- 3. May 8: No Socks Day
- 4. May 9: Lost Sock Memorial Day
- 5. May 12: Receptionists & School Nurses Day
- 6. May 20: Pick Strawberries Day
- More June Celebrations
- 1. June 6: Yoyo Day
- 2. June 8: Best Friends Day
- 3. June 13: Sewing Machine Day
- 4. June 18: International Panic Day
- 5. June 21: Finally Summer Day
- 6. June 23: Pink Day
by Dawn Gehring