Honey Do List Notepad
- Kraft notebook (Target)
- Cardstock: Kraft (Bazzill Basics); Simply Smooth White (Cornish Heritage Farms)
- Black/brown gingham ribbon (Creative Impressions)
- Assorted buttons, three
- Stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): The Rummage Bin Sweet Bee Set; Vintage Text Scrapblock
- Ink pads: Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink pad (Tsukineko); Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink (Ranger)
- COPIC markers (Imagination International)
- Cuttlebug Die Cutter & Embosser (ProvoCraft)
- Nestabilities Standard Circles LG Dies (Spellbinders)
- Mono Adhesive (Tombow)
- 1. Stamp front and back of notepad with black Vintage Text. Stamp black bees randomly over front cover.
- 2. Stamp black sentiment onto white cardstock; color with markers. Die cut image into circle.
- 3. Mat stamped circle on slightly larger die-cut kraft circle. Ink edges of both circles Brushed Corduroy. Adhere circles together; staple at upper right side. Adhere circles to notepad.
- 4. Tie ribbon through buttons as shown and adhere to notepad.
- 1. Stamp bee and text background onto kraft cardstock, cut into squares or circles, and adhere to magnets for a fun, coordinating gift.
- 2. For a different look, stamp notepad cover in same way, but leave off buttons and circle motif. Instead, tie coordinating ribbons to spiral binding.
- 3. Stamp sentiment at top of long, magnetic notepad, the kind you hang on the refrigerator for grocery lists. Not out of sight, not out of mind!
by Julia Stainton