Parker's Room Sign
- XL Deco Acrylic Page, 12”x12” (Clear Scraps)
- Elliot Collection papers (Scrap Within Reach): Building Blocks; Big Wheel; Popsicles; Alphabet Soup
- Chipboard lowercase letters, “room” (Heidi Swapp for Advantus)
- Looking Glass Stickers, “I ♥ U” sentiment (Making Memories)
- Wide green ribbon
- Large blue button
- Two cropped photos
- Crop-A-Dile Tool (American Crafts)
- 1. Trace acrylic page onto squares side of Building Blocks paper and cut out 1/4” inside traced line. Adhere to front of acrylic page.
- 2. Use Crop-A-Dile Tool to punch large hole at each top corner of page. Cut 24” ribbon length, insert through holes from back to front, and knot ribbon ends to create hanger.
- 3. Mat photos on back of Big Wheel paper; adhere to page.
- 4. Cut Popsicles paper strip and adhere across bottom of page below photos. Cut child’s name from Alphabet Soup paper and adhere letters to strip, using photo as guide. Glue “room” chipboard letters below child’s name.
- 5. Cut short ribbon length and adhere to striped strip to left of child’s name. Adhere sticker sentiment to button center; adhere button to ribbon.
by Jennifer Hansen