Carrot Favor Boxes
Create these quick-and-simple favors to add a colorful touch to your Easter table setting. Guests will feel like they’re “somebunny” special when they arrive to find these charming carrot boxes filled with their favorite treat.
- Cardstock: bright orange, green
- Filler of choice
paper trimmer, ruler
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cuttting Machine
- Sizzix Bigz Dies: Long Triangle Box; Leaves
- Sentiment stamps of choice
- Clearsnap: Smooch Spritz in Emerald Sprinkle, Gingersnap; Chalk Ink in Amber Clay, Olive Pastel
- Clearsnap Clear Embossing Powder
- Heat embossing gun
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue
- 1. Die cut four triangles from orange cardstock. Assemble and glue box edges together; let dry. Ink edges with Amber Clay.
- 2. Die cut eight leaves from green cardstock, making two die cuts for each box. Spray leaves Emerald Sprinkle. While still wet, pinch leaves for added depth. Let dry. Accent leaves with Olive Pastel. Adhere leaves to box lid.
- 3. Stamp four desired sentiments in Gingersnap on green paper. Sprinkle with embossing powder. Tap off excess powder and heat set ink. Cut into four 1/2" tall strips; dovetail end. Adhere sentiments to lids.
- 4. Fill box as desired.
by Niki Meiners