Bubble Bath Day Calendar Card
- Cardstock: aqua; white
- Abby Road Soaring Stripes patterned paper (My Mind’s Eye)
- Stickles glitter glue (Ranger): Diamond; Silver
- Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink (Clearsnap): Silver Effects; Moonlight
- Optional: Assorted circle punches
- 1. Make side-fold 5”x7” aqua card. Cut striped paper to fit top two-thirds of card front; adhere.
- 2. Sketch out freestanding bathtub on white cardstock; cut out and turn over to clean side. Draw or punch several bubbles of various sizes. Adhere tub to card. Randomly adhere bubbles inside tub and to “floor.” Cut some in half along edge of tub.
- 3. Accent bubbles with Diamond glitter glue; let dry. Highlight top left edge of each bubbles with Silver Effects ink; let dry. Randomly squiggle Moonlight ink across “floor” to look like water.
by Kelly Grundhauser