Have a Cupcake Card
- White cardstock or Paper Flair blank card, 5”x6-1/2” (Hot Off the Press)
- Paper Flair Clearly Collage All Occasion Card Kit (Hot Off the Press)
- Adhesives: glue stick; foam tape
- 1. Place blank card with fold at top. Cut and glue two blue pieces with green borders to card front as shown.
- 2. Cut along straight edge of green borders to create opening in card front. Use glue stick to glue edges of sprinkles/cherries transparency behind cover pieces so card keeps its size. Cut out and adhere “have a cupcake” oval to card front with foam tape as shown.
- 3. If desired, trim and adhere blue strips to cover transparency edges inside card front.
- 4. Cover inside of card with green paper. Cut along scalloped edges of pink cupcake paper and adhere to card with foam tape. When card is closed, sprinkles and cherries on front will decorate cupcakes inside.
- 5. If desired, cut out “Whipped up for you by” cupcake, sign and glue to back of card.
for Hot Off The Press