Love Candy Box
- Bare Elements Patsy Mini Boxes Pocketbook (Creative Imaginations)
- Double-sided patterned: Prudence Consideration (Crate Paper); Out & About No. 2 Tiny Dots (My Mind’s Eye)
- Antique Frames White Rub-On Transfers (Hambly Screen Prints)
- Amy Butler Lotus Tea Box Fabric Brads (K&Co.)
- Chipboard Shape Thickers Stickers (American Crafts)
- Love Notes Shaped Pins (Making Memories)
- Red sheer hearts ribbon
- Cellophane candy bag and filler
- Heidi Grace Sentiments Clear Stamps (Fiskars)
- ColorBox Charcoal Fluid Chalk Inkpad (Clearsnap)
- Black ZIG Memory System pen (EK Success)
- Scallop Paper Edgers (Fiskars)
- Small foam sponge or dauber
- Foam adhesive dots
- Optional: The Whale of a Punch Daisy (EK Success)
- 1. Cover sides and back of box with blue paper, front with floral paper and visible portion of flap with red dot paper. Sponge Charcoal ink around all edges.
- 2. Use Paper Edgers to cut 10”-long scalloped red dot strip; glue around bottom of box. Glue chipboard flourish to box flap as shown.
- 3. Punch or hand-cut two 2” flowers from blue paper. Ink edges Charcoal; draw faux stitching with pen.
- 4. Layer flowers, offsetting petals, and secure with brad. Insert brad ends through box flap. Place adhesive dots under each side of flap to secure it to box.
- 5. Fill cellophane bag with candy, tie with ribbon and insert in box. Stamp “LOVE” on blue paper and apply white rub-on frame. Cut out tag and pin to ribbon knot.
- 1. Replace tag letters with “BDAY” for birthday favors.
- 2. Think green! Refresh recycling bin finds with papers and embellishments.
- 3. Create a coordinating card.
by Lisa Dorsey