You & Me Wall Canvas
- White artist canvas, 12”x12”
- Girl Friday patterned (Cosmo Cricket): Monday; Saturday
- Blackboard Chipboard Shapes (Cosmo Cricket): Sweet Mix Alpha; Retro Mix Alpha; Fleuriste (frame)
- Little Yellow Bicycle Say What?! Fancy Clear Cuts Journaling Pieces (C-Thru Ruler Co.)
- Girl Friday Cardstock Border Stickers (Cosmo Cricket)
- White Paper Frills (Doodlebug Design Inc.)
- Paper Blossoms (Prima)
- Jewel Brads (Making Memories)
- Small black-and-white photo
- Stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): Art Nouveau Backgrounder; Rummage Bin Time to Stamp
- Adirondack pigment ink pads (Ranger): Shell Pink; Pitch Black
- Claudine Hellmuth Black Studio Acrylic Paint (Ranger)
- COPIC markers (Imagination International)
- COPIC Black Multiliner SP 0.3 (Imagination International)
- COPIC Airbrush System (Imagination International)
- Impressabilities Flower Embellishment Template (Spellbinders)
- The Wizard Embossing and Die-Cutting System (Spellbinders)
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Flourish Mask (Advantus)
- Circle Cutter and Glass Mat (EK Success)
- Foam sponge
- Clear mini adhesive dots
- 1. Paint canvas black; let dry. Cut 11” square of Saturday (dot) paper and adhere to center of canvas.
- 2. Place flourish mask over center of canvas and sponge with Shell Pink ink; remove mask.
- 3. Cut large Monday (lined) paper circle and trim as shown. Emboss circle with embellishment template and die-cutting machine, following manufacturer’s instructions. Before removing plate, airbrush raised design with several shades of pink marker. Adhere circle to canvas and doodle around edge with Multiliner.
- 4. Stamp edges of chipboard letters and frame with Backgrounder stamp and Shell Pink ink. Airbrush paper flowers with coordinating markers. Insert jewel brads in flowers.
- 5. Color Paper Frills border with Black marker. Cut lined paper strip. Adhere both across bottom of canvas.
- 6. Trim and adhere clear journaling pieces to top and bottom of canvas as shown using clear adhesive dots. Stamp black “To Love” sentiment on scrap lined paper, trim and adhere over top journaling piece.
- 7. Trim and adhere Girl Friday border sticker across top portion of canvas. Adhere large letters to spell “YOU” and “ME” to canvas. Adhere smaller letters to spell “AND”. Mount photo behind frame and adhere to center of canvas. Adhere paper blossoms as shown.
- 8. Stamp black semi-circular medallion design next to frame.
by Sherrie Siemens