You're the Cherry on Top Card
- Blue textured card (Die Cuts With a View)
- White cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
- Lemonade Collection patterned (BasicGrey): Cherry Cobbler; Frosted Berry; Sun Dress
- Hibiscus Burst Vintage Buttons (Papertrey Ink)
- Berry satin ribbon (May Arts)
- Tan Scrapper’s Floss (Karen Foster Design)
- Clear Jewel Sticker (Mark Richards)
- Mini Message A Little Hello stamp set (Elzybells)
- Dye ink pads: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Rose Red, Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin’ Pads (Stampin’ Up!)
- COPIC markers (Imagination International)
- Stardust Stickles glitter glue (Ranger)
- Stampin’ Sponge (Stampin’ Up!)
- Sticky notes
- Detail scissors
- Mini adhesive dots: clear; foam
- 1. Sponge brown ink around card edges. Cut 2-1/2”x4-1/4” cherry paper strip; mat on Sun Dress paper. Glue to card. Highlight cherries with glitter glue; let dry.
- 2. Stamp black cupcake image on white cardstock, leaving room above for four more cupcakes. Stamp image again on sticky portion of sticky note and cut out with detail scissors to create mask. Place mask over first image and stamp second cupcake slightly overlapping first. Reposition mask over second cupcake to stamp third cupcake and so on. Color images with markers. Accent cherry tops with glitter glue; let dry.
- 3. Wrap and adhere ribbon around cherry strip. Tie floss through buttons and adhere to ribbon with clear adhesive dots. Stamp black sentiment at bottom right; adhere gem sticker.
- 4. Trim stamped panel to 1-1/4”x4”, ink edges Rose Red and double mat on Frosted Berry and Sun Dress papers. Adhere to card with foam adhesive dots.
by Rachel Hope Baird