Time To Relax Card
- Cardstock: Black (Marco Papers); Opaque White Super Smooth (Cougar)
- Recycled novel page
- Martha Stewart Crafts Paper Tag (EK Success)
- Green adhesive gems (Bead Party), three
- Stamps (DRS Designs): Underpay Retirement Greeting (G910); Coffee Trio (K747)
- Vivid! Black Inkpad (Clearsnap)
- Mark-It Color Collection Markers (Bic): Light Green; Dark Green; Yellow
- Stampin’ Dimensionals foam adhesive dots (Stampin’ Up!)
- 1. Make white top-fold card base. Stamp center coffee mug on scrap of white cardstock; color with markers. Trim to size and mat on black cardstock. Fold paper tag in half and staple to back of stamped image. Set aside.
- 2. Tear page from novel and mat on black cardstock. Adhere to card front on angle and trim excess along left and bottom edges. Adhere gems to lower right corner. Adhere stamped piece to card front on slight angle using foam dots.
- 3. Stamp black sentiment inside card. Cut wedge shape from novel page and mat on black cardstock. Adhere accent to lower right corner inside card; trim excess.
by Cathy Indelica