Luxe Watch Band Bracelets
- General (for both):
- Vintage stretch watch band
- Chain, 10” length
- Jump rings
- Jewelry round-nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Crystal Bracelet:
- Assorted purple, blue, gold and crystal beads/findings, 10-12
- Silver or gold headpins, 10
- Leather cord, 8” length
- Turquoise Crystal Bracelet:
- Assorted turquoise, brown, glass, crystal beads/findings, 10-12
- Crystal brooch
- Silver headpins, 10
- White leather cord, 8” length
- Crystal Bracelet
- 1. When selecting a watch band, make sure ends are secure so you can attach jump rings to end of band.
- 2. Attach jump rings to band ends. Add chain to jump rings.
- 3. Thread leather cord through chain and tie ends to jump rings.
- 4. Thread bead onto each headpin. Use pliers to make loop and trim excess wire.
- 5. Open jump ring and add bead to jump ring. Attach jump ring to chain and close ring. Repeat until all beads are attached to chain.
- Turquoise Crystal Bracelet
- 1. Repeat Steps 1-5 from Crystal Bracelet.
- 2. Use jump rings to attach crystal brooch.
by Candace Marquette