Wedding Keepsake Jar
- Glass canning jar, 7” tall
- White paper flowers (Prima Marketing): Wildflowers Pillar Pack; Cameo Roses
- Jute twine
- Lace trim
- Handmade paper or cardstock
- Sepia tone or black-and-white photo
- Love Languages rubber stamp (Stampendous)
- Black ink pad
- Hole punch
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue (iLoveToCreate)
- 1. Fill jar with white wildflowers.
- 2. Glue lace around top of jar.
- 3. Remove leaves from cameo roses. Glue roses to top of jar.
- 4. Stamp sentiment on handmade paper or cardstock and trim as shown. Punch hole. Thread jute through hole and tie around jar.
- 5. Create frame from lace trim. Place photo inside frame.
by Teresa Wenrick