Beautician's Day Calendar Card
- Cardstock: cream; black
- Papers (Graphic 45): Fashionista EnVogue; Botanicabella Ode to a Butterfly
- Domestic Goddess Collection Tags (Graphic 45)
- Sheer brown satin-edged ribbon
- Tiny adhesive pearls, two
- PolyClear Essential Messages stamp set (Hero Arts)
- Brown chalk ink pad
- Small hole punch
- Adhesive: foam tape; dots
- 1. Make side-fold 4-1/2”x5-1/2” EnVogue card base with ladies to outside; ink edges brown.
- 2. Cut 2-1/2”x5-1/2” butterfly strip, ink edges and adhere to card. Trim 3/8” from right edge of card front.
- 3. Punch out ladies/time tag; ink edges brown. Mat tag on black cardstock; trim around tag. Adhere pearls to clock center and lady's wrist.
- 4. Punch hole through top of tag. Insert folded ribbon length through hole, looping ends through fold; trim as desired. Tie small bow; adhere with dot. Adhere tag to card slightly left of center with foam tape.
- 5. Cut 3-1/4”x4-3/4” cream cardstock, stamp sentiment and mat on butterfly paper. Adhere panel inside card next to fold.
- More May and June Celebrations
- 1. May 2: Brothers & Sisters Day
- 2. May 7: Military Spouses Day
- 3. May 8: No Socks Day
- 4. May 9: Lost Sock Memorial Day
- 5. May 12: Receptionists & School Nurses Day
- 6. May 20: Pick Strawberries Day
- 7. June 6: Yoyo Day
- 8. June 8: Best Friends Day
- 9. June 13: Sewing Machine Day
- 10. June 18: International Panic Day
- 11. June 21: Finally Summer Day
- 12. June 23: Pink Day
by Dawn Gehring