Cherry Pie Day Calendar Card
- Scrap packaging material or kraft cardstock.
- Cherry Hill patterned paper (October Afternoon).
- Cherry Hill Diecuts (October Afternoon).
- Cherry Hill Rubons (October Afternoon).
- Cherry Hill Stickers (October Afternoon).
- Red/white ribbon (May Arts).
- Red adhesive gems, three.
- ColorBox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Inkpad (Clearsnap).
- 1. Make top-fold, 4”x8” card from kraft cardstock or scrap material; ink edges.
- 2. Cut 3-1/2”x7-1/2” patterned paper piece, ink edges and adhere to card. Add journaling sticker to bottom right corner. Adhere ruler and ribbon, knotting ribbon at far right. Adhere cherry die cut over ribbon and ruler.
- 3. Adhere sticker label to top left; embellish with rubon and red gems.
by Kelly Grundhauser