approx. finished size: 5-7/8"x6-7/8"; stitch count: 59 w x 69 h
- 12”x12” Flax 32-count Belfast Linen (Zweigart)
- 6-strand Embroidery Floss (DMC)
Backstitch/Straight Stitch : 1 strand
Cross-stitch : 2 strands
Petite Cross-stitch : 2 strands
Smyrna Cross : 1 strand
- 1. Stitch design centered on fabric per two threads. (Note: DO NOT backstitch with DMC 820; cutting line only.)
- 2. Trim stitched fabric 1/2" outside royal blue line; cut backing fabric same size.
- 3. Sew pieces together with right-sides facing, leaving a 1" opening at bottom. Turn right-side out and stuff with fiberfil.
- 4. Decorate with cording.
by Jackie Hedrick