approx. finished size: 4-1/2"x6-1/2"; stitch count: 64 w x 91 h
- 6-strand Embroidery Floss (DMC)
- Green Color Fusion Memory Thread (DMC)
- Frame: Stephen’s Frame Shop
Backstitch : 1 strand
Cross-stitch : 2 strands
- 1. Stitch design centered on fabric.
- 2. Using picture as guide, couch Color Fusion Memory Thread to design.
- 1. Memory thread can be shaped and reshaped into many shapes. If you don’t like shape of your swirl or scallop, simply smooth thread out between your fingers and start over again. A small pair of jewelry tweezers may be useful in forming Memory Thread into shapes. Applying small amount of glue to cut end of thread will prevent fraying.
by Alice Okon