Crazy Quilt Teddy Bear
approx. finished size: 10"x11-1/4"; stitch count: 141 w x 148 h
- 16”x18” White 14-count Aida
- 6-strand Embroidery Floss (DMC)
Backstitch : 1 strand
Cross-stitch : 2 strands
- 1. Stitch design centered on fabric.
- 2. Trim fabric 1/2” from stitching. Using trimmed fabric, cut backing fabric same size. Sandwich backing fabric and stitched fabric right side together and sew 1/4” from stitching leaving a small opening in seam to turn right side out.
- 3. Stuff with fiberfil and sew opening closed.
by Margaret G. Kohl