approx. finished size: 6-1/8"x4-3/4"; stitch count: 98 w x 77 h
- 13”x11” Summer Sky 32-count Hand-dyed Jobelan (Wichelt Imports, Inc.)
- 6-strand Embroidery Floss (DMC); #4 Braid (001) (Kreinik Mfg. Co., Inc.)
- Mill Hill 6”x6” Blue Hand Painted Frame (Wichelt Imports, Inc.)
Backstitch/Straight Stitch : 1 strand floss or braid
Cross-stitch : 2 strands floss or 1 strand braid
French Knot : 1 strand wrapped two times
- 1. Note: Cross stitch over two threads, using two strands of floss. Backstitch over two threads, using one strand of floss. Work straight stitch and French knots using one strand of floss.
- 2. Stitch design centered on fabric over two threads.
- 3. For the goal box, stitch vertical lines first, horizontal lines go under and over the vertical stitches, and straight stitch across the top, bottom and corners.
by Vicki Fisher for Angelic Crafts