Cross-stitch this adorable snowman family to gift to someone you love. Fuzzy Stuff floss adds the subtle sparkle and texture on this design.
- Wichelt Imports 28-count Forget-Me-Not Blue Jobelan, 16”x15”
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss, Rainbow Gallery Fuzzy Stuff
Backstitch : 1 strand or as indicated in key
Cross-stitch : 3 strands
- Embroidery needle
- Size / Stitch Count
- 1. Approximate finished size: 10" x 8-1/8"; stitch count: 140 w x 115 h
- Snow Family
- 1. Print cross-stitch chart and key.
- 2. Stitch design centered on fabric over two threads. Fuzzy Stuff should be stitched last. Work both “legs” of each stitch, rather than working bottom leg across row and returning across row to finish each stitch. Using this specialty thread on trim of lady snow people’s hats/coats adds fun touch to design. If desired, replace this with regular DMC 712 – Cream.
- 3. After finished piece is washed and pressed, take blunt end of needle and gently scratch across areas stitched with Fuzzy Stuff to raise fuzz and make these areas furrier.
- 4. Finish as desired.
by Jo Gatenby