Pattern - Mini Clay Pot Bunny
- 1. Print out pattern. Trace and cut pattern from white craft foam.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint both clay pots White Wash. Let dry. Adhere bottom of one pot to top of other. Let dry.
- 3. On top pot, adhere eyes, pink pom-pom nose, and white pom-poms (muzzle). Rub pink chalk on cheeks using cotton swab.
- 4. Wrap ribbon around center of pots and tie bow. Trim ends. Adhere flower on center.
- 5. Rub chalk on center of ears; adhere ears on head. Adhere boa (hair) between ears. Let dry.
- 6. Adhere large white pom-pom to back of bunny (tail). Adhere foam circle to inside of pot, covering hole. Let dry.
- 1. Experiment with mini pots and create other spring friends like chicks, frogs, and lambs.