Polyform Sculpey III Polymer Clay: Atomic Orange, Yellow, Turquoise, White
Parchment-lined baking sheet
Old or promo credit card (for cutter)
Clay-dedicated rolling pin or wooden dowel
1. On clean work surface, remove clay from package. To condition, roll clay in hands until soft, bending and rolling until pliable. If clay cracks, keep conditioning.
2. For zebra and cow head, roll 2" balls of Turquoise or Yellow clay. Round balls into triangles and press flat. For other animals, roll 2" balls of clay; press flat.
3. For ears, roll two small balls or two small teardrops. Press ears on heads.
4. For mouths, roll small ball or small teardrop. Press mouths on bottom of faces.
5. For muzzles, roll small oval or two small balls. Press muzzles on faces.
6. For noses, roll small oval or small triangle. For pig, round ball into snout. Press noses and snout on faces.
7. For hair, roll: three small White balls (lamb), skinny White ropes (zebra stripes), Atomic Orange rope (lion), tiny Turquoise triangles (tiger stripes), small White log (cow horns). Press hair and stripes on top of heads.
8. Use toothpick to add details on muzzles, nostrils, and eyes.
9. Position clay faces on parchment-lined baking sheet. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake clay faces in oven. Let cool completely.
10. Remove backing from adhesive-magnets. Press magnets on back of faces.