DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Snow White, Bubblegum Pink, Pumpkin
Purple fleece, scrap
String or cord, 12” length
Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
Newspaper (to cover work surface)
1. On clean work surface, remove clay from package. To condition, roll clay in hands until soft, bending and rolling until pliable. If clay cracks, keep conditioning. Press clay on sides of lightbulb; use sponge scrap to create texture on clay. From clay, roll small cone shape (nose). Let dry.
2. On covered work surface, paint lightbulb Snow White. Let dry. For cheeks, paint two Bubblegum Pink circles. Paint nose Pumpkin. Let dry. Apply Star Light varnish on snowman (or sprinkle with glitter). Let dry.
3. Glue nose on snowman. Paint eyes above nose. Use black marker to draw mouth and eyebrows.
4. For hat, measure and cut 4"x8" fleece strip. Wrap and glue strip around top of snowman. For hat brim, measure and cut 1"x8" fleece strip. Wrap and glue hat brim around bottom of hat. Use scissors to fringe hat ends.
5. For scarf, measure and cut 2"x8" fleece strip. Glue around bottom of snowman. Fringe ends.
6. To hang, insert string or cord through top of snowman hat. Knot ends together.