1. Cut small hole in center bottom of plastic fruit cup. On covered work surface (or in well-ventilated area), spray fruit cup Bright Silver. Let dry.
2. On clean work surface, remove clay from packages. To condition, roll clay separately in hands until soft, bending and rolling until pliable. If clay cracks, keep conditioning.
3. Roll and flatten Green clay to 1/8" thickness. Use old credit card to cut holly leaf shapes from clay. For berries, roll small Red clay balls. Press berries on leaves. Position leaves and berries on parchment-lined baking sheet. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake clay in oven. Let cool.
4. Apply glue around edge of silver cup. Dip cup in glitter. Let dry.
5. Measure and cut 20" silver ribbon length. Insert silver jingle bell on ribbon length; tie knot above bell. Thread ribbon ends through hole on silver cup. Knot ends together. Tie bow.