Polyform Sculpey III: Copper (1018), Red (083), Yellow (072), Granny Smith (1629), Chocolate (053), Sunshine (1274), Light Pink Pearl (1102), Pistachio (1221), Pottery (1655)
Plastic-coated wire, four 6” lengths
Clay-dedicated rolling pin or wooden dowel
Old or promo credit card (for cutter)
Parchment-lined baking sheet
1. On clean work surface, remove clay from packages. To condition, roll clay separately in hands until soft, bending and rolling until pliable. If clay cracks, keep conditioning.
2. For burger, roll two Copper balls (bun), Chocolate ball (meat), Yellow square (cheese), Red ball (tomato), and Green ball (pickle). Flatten and round bun. Flatten meat, cheese, tomato, and pickle. Stack items on burger between bun pieces.
3. For spaghetti, roll Sunshine ball. Roll skinny Sunshine log. Wrap log around ball, creating spaghetti mound. For sauce, roll small Red ball. Press sauce on top of spaghetti.
4. For cupcake, roll Pistachio ball (cupcake liner) and small Light Pink Pearl clay ball (icing). Press icing on top of cupcake liner. Roll small Pottery ball (cherry) and tiny Pottery balls (confetti). Press cherry and confetti on top of icing. Use toothpick to make indentations in cupcake liner.
5. For donut, roll Copper clay ball. Flatten and poke hole through center; remove clay. Roll Light Pink Pearl clay ball (icing); press on top of donut. For sprinkles, roll tiny Pistachio, Sunshine, and Pottery clay pieces. Press sprinkles on top of icing.
6. Measure and cut four 6" wire lengths. Curl one end of each wire length into swirl. Insert wire length in top of each food item.
7. Position clay items on parchment-lined baking sheet. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake in oven. Let cool completely.
8. For placecard holders, measure and cut 1"x2" cardstock rectangles. Use black marker to write name and outline edges of each rectangle. Insert rectangles in swirls on wire ends.