Polyform Sculpey Tools: Clay Conditioning Machine or Acrylic Roller, Clay Tool Starter Set, Nature Mini Metal Cutters
Jacquard Pearl Ex Sunset Gold Powdered Pigment
Parchment-lined baking sheet and oven
clear craft glue
1. On clean work surface, remove clay from packages and run separately through clay conditioning machine until soft and pliable.
2. Roll 1" Spanish Olive ball and 1" Purple ball separately; add small amount of 18K Gold to each ball. With clay conditioning machine on #1 setting, run each clay ball through machine into thin sheet.
3. Use maple leaf cutter to cut out leaves from each color clay. See Photo 1 and Photo 2.
4. Use needle tool from set to add vein lines on leaves.
5. Use finger tip to lightly apply Sunset Gold powder on edges of leaves.
6. Carefully press leaves on sides of votive holder. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake holders on parchment-lined baking sheet in oven. Let cool.
7. If leaves become loose, spot glue and adhere on holders. Let dry.
1. Good surfaces when working with clay include wax paper, aluminum foil, or a metal baking sheet.