scissors, pencil, foam brush, measuring tape or ruler, sanding block, wax candle, paintbrush, paper trimmer
1. On covered work surface, paint furniture casters Napa Red or Antique Green. Paint napkin rings and wooden circles Lamp Black. When dry, use wax candle to rub surface of wood circles randomly. Paint Snow White. Let dry to touch and sand surface to reveal distressed finish. If desired, sand edges of casters for slightly distressed finish. Drybrush surface of furniture casters with Splendid Gold.
2. On clean work surface, condition clay until soft and pliable. Press clay into Delightful Birdie mold and lift carefully, forming bird shape. Position bird shapes on parchment-lined baking sheet. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake clay in oven. Let cool. Drybrush birds Splendid Gold.
3. Ink music note stamp with black ink and stamp distressed wooden circle. Use Liquid Fusion to glue circle onto center of furniture caster. Glue clay bird and crystals on caster as shown.
4. Measure width and length of napkin ring and trim sheet music to measurements using paper trimmer. Use foam brush and découpage medium to apply trimmed sheet music onto napkin ring.
5. Use Liquid Fusion to glue greenery onto wooden circle. Let dry.