Americana Acrylic Paints (DecoArt): Light Buttermilk; Raw Umber; Metallics Shimmering Silver
Small rose-themed vintage images
Studio by Sculpey (Polyform Products): Super Slicer; 8" Acrylic Roller
Clay molds: leaf; flower
Sealant (Nunn Designs)
Duraclear Varnish (DecoArt)
Parchment-lined baking sheet
Pliers: chain-nose; round-nose
Circle punch, 1/2"
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue (iLoveToCreate)
1. Follow manufacturer's instructions to condition 1/4 package of White clay. Roll clay out to 1/8" thickness. Use slicer to cut 1/2"x4" clay strip. Starting at one end, roll into rose shape by shaping into a tight coil that gradually becomes more open like a rose. Use slicer to cut off back of rose to make back flat. Repeat four more times to a total of five roses. Condition Moss Green clay, pinch off a pea-sized piece and press into leaf mold and remove. Repeat four times for a total of five leaves. Use toothpick to pierce small hole in one edge of rose. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake rose and leaf shapes on parchment-lined baking sheet. When cured, remove from oven and let cool.
2. Use toothpick to apply Raw Umber to edges of rose. Let dry. Dry brush roses Shimmering Silver and leaves Light Buttermilk. Apply varnish to leaves and roses. Glue leaves to back of roses.
3. Trim small vintage rose images to 3/8" squares. Use sealant to apply images to raised tag findings.
4. Punch 1/2" circle from recycled book page. Use sealant to apply to flat-back button, over button holes. Cut 6" wire lengths. Thread wire through button hole, through paper, and wrap into hole and top of button to make charm.
5. Thread Vintage Rose bead onto head pin, followed by Crystal, Vintage Rose and freshwater pearl. Use wire cutters to cut off tip of head pin. Use round-nose pliers to create loop at end of head pin.
6. Cut 8" length (or length to fit wrist) from chain. Use chain-nose pliers to attach button charms, three rose charms, various beaded head pins and findings with images to chain with jump rings, alternating pieces.
7. Attach remaining jump ring to end of bracelet. Attach lobster clap to remaining bracelet end.
8. Attach jump rings to remaining rose charms; attach ear wires to jump rings.