- Fabric-covered headband
- Polyform Premo! Sculpey Fashion Art Metallic Glitter Set: Gold
- Polyform Sculpey Pluffy Clay: Green
- Shamrock cookie cutter
- Jacquard Lumiere Paint: Pearlescent Emerald
- Clear rhinestones, in assorted sizes
- Ribbon, 24” length
- Clay-dedicated rolling pin
- Parchment-lined baking sheet
- Aleene’s Super Thick Tacky Glue
- scissors, ruler, foam brush, toothpick, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Adults, help kids when baking clay in oven.
- 1. On clean work surface, remove clay from package. To condition, roll clay in hands until soft, bending and rolling until pliable. If clay cracks, keep conditioning.
- 2. Roll Green clay to 1/4"-thickness. Use shamrock cookie cutter to cut out shape from clay. Lightly dab shamrock with Gold paint. Position shamrock on parchment-lined baking sheet. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake shamrock in oven. Let cool completely.
- 3. On covered work surface, paint headband Pearlescent Emerald. Let dry.
- 4. Wrap and glue green ribbon around headband. Let dry.
- 5. Glue large rhinestone on center of clay shamrock. Glue clay shamrock onto center of headband.
- 6. Use toothpick to apply glue on headband; press small rhinestones on glue. Let dry.