Pink Paislee 365 Degrees Collection patterned papers: Be Free, Day Dream
Navy blue cardstock
Brass vintage buttons
Navy blue ribbon
Impression Obsession Cover a Card rubber stamp: Music
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies: Stars Five
Clay-dedicated acrylic roller
DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Buttermilk, Burnt Umber, French Grey Blue
Polyform Translucent Liquid Sculpey
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3-D Foam Squares
Parchment-lined baking sheet and oven
Glue gun and glue sticks
paintbrush, paper towel, wet paper towel, sand paper, wire snips
1. Prep frame by sanding surface and edges to remove rough areas.
2. Condition three quarters of a block of Tan clay. Roll clay into 1/4"-thick sheet. Adhere clay on frame using Liquid Sculpey. Press Music stamp on surface of clay. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake frame on parchment-lined baking sheet in oven. Let cool completely.
3. Paint entire frame Buttermilk. Let dry. Paint inside edge and top surface of frame Burnt Umber. Wipe surface with dry paper towel to remove excess paint. Let dry. Paint outside edges of frame French Grey Blue. Brush lightly across top surface; use wet paper towel to remove paint in some areas, revealing lighter paint beneath. Let dry.
4. Use Stars Five to cut paper stars from navy cardstock and print papers. Tie two short lengths of ribbon together; hot glue ribbon along bottom of frame. Trim ribbon ends. Use hot glue and foam squares to adhere stars on bottom left of frame.
5. Use wire snips to remove backs from buttons. Hot glue buttons on top right of frame.