Krylon Glitter Blast Glitter Spray: Golden Glow, Citrus Dream
Acrylic roller or clay-dedicated rolling pin
Parchment-lined baking sheet
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
scissors, toothpicks, ruler, paper plate, black marker, red marker
1. Condition clay in hands until soft and pliable. Roll Black ball and flatten. Make indentation in clay with tube. Remove tube. Roll Green ball and cut out section in center for hat brim. Roll three Pink balls; flatten two for cheeks and one for nose. Roll two Green logs (arms), two small White balls (cuffs), small round Pink balls (hands). Press clay pieces together, creating sleeves.
2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake clay pieces on parchment-lined baking sheet in oven. Let cool.
3. In well-ventilated area, spray yellow paper with Golden Glow paint. Spray green paper with Citrus Dream paint. Let dry. Measure and cut 1-1/2"x4" brown paper strip (pants). Glue pants around tube. Cut 2"x4" green-glitter strip; glue above pants. Draw line down center of pants. Cut 1-1/4"x4" flesh paper strip (face). Glue face on top of tube. Cut 1/2"x4" green-glitter strip; glue above face (for hat).
4. Use toothpick to apply glue on hat. Slide clay hat brim onto glue; let dry. Cut thin brown paper strip and glue above brim. Glue clay feet on bottom of body.
5. Position tube on side. Glue arms on body. Glue eyelash yarn (beard) on face. Glue nose, cheeks, and eyes on face. Use red marker to draw smile. Glue shamrock stickers on pants and hat.