Wilton Enterprises: heart cutter set (3 sizes); circle cutter set (3 sizes)
Kemper 3/8" clay cutters: Heart
Polyform Sculpey: Gloss; Bake and Bond
Polyform Clay Conditioning Machine
Parchment-lined baking sheet
craft knife, paintbrush, toothpick or jewelry tool
1. Condition Green clay until soft and pliable. Run Green clay through clay machine on #1 setting. Fold in half to double thickness. Use small shamrock cutter to cut shamrock. Set aside. Use smallest heart cutter to cut four small hearts and craft knife to freehand cut stem. Assemble shamrock shape by joining points of hearts together at center.
2. Apply Bake and Bond on sides of hearts on each shamrock. Set aside. Repeat process to create large shamrock shape and medium shamrock shape with heart cutters.
3. Use toothpick or jewelry tool to add holes on tops of each shamrock. Set aside.
4. Condition 1/2 block Gold clay. Run Gold clay through clay machine on #1 setting. Use medium circle cutter to cut out coin shape. Use toothpick to make hole on top and add tiny holes on edges. Repeat process creating smaller gold coins. Set aside. Roll tiny Gold balls; use toothpick to make hole in center of each ball for gold beads.
5. Condition 1/2 block Wasabi Green clay. Add Green and Leaf Green glitter to clay and run through clay machine until well mixed. Run Wasabi Green clay through clay machine on #3 setting. Use small heart-shaped clay punch to punch out eight hearts. Press small hearts on center of medium shamrock. Apply Bake and Bond on center of shamrocks; press crystals on center. Use toothpick to add details and lines on shamrocks. Repeat process for both sides of all shamrocks.
6. Position clay shamrocks and coins on parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake in oven following manufacturer's instructions. Let cool completely.
7. Apply Sculpey Gloss on each clay item. Let dry. Cut 17" length of jewelry wire. Attach large gold clay coin on bottom with crimp bead. String five glass beads, in varying shades of green and gold, then largest clay shamrock. Continue adding five more beads and largest coin. Repeat process going up to smallest gold bead. Finish by adding five more glass beads. Attach gold crimp bead, loop wire, and run end back through crimp bead. Crimp bead. Trim excess.