2. On clean work surface, remove clay from packages. To condition, roll clay separately in hands until soft, bending and rolling until pliable. If clay cracks, keep conditioning.
3. For Book Club Charm, roll White clay ball. Form ball into rectangle shape. For book cover, roll small Blue ball; flatten and trim to same-size as white rectangle. Wrap book cover around book.
4. For Art Club Paint Palette Charm, roll small Brown ball (palette). Flatten palette. Roll tiny Red, Orange, Yellow, Lime Green, and Blue balls; press balls on palette (for paint colors). For paintbrush handle, roll tiny Lime Green log. Press tiny Blue log and Black teardrop on end of paintbrush. Press paintbrush on palette.
5. For School Mascot Paw Charm, roll large Blue ball and medium White ball. Flatten balls; press White ball on center of Blue ball. Roll small Red ball (paw pad); press on White ball. Roll four small Red teardrops (claws). Press claws above paw pad.
6. For Chess Club Charm, roll from White clay: large ball and form into square, small ball, large teardrop, small ball flattened, and medium ball. See photo. Stack shapes forming chess piece; gently flattening bottom square so chess piece stands.
7. For Choir or Band Note Charm, roll large Orange ball and medium Black ball. Flatten balls; press Orange ball on center of Black ball. Roll small White ball into skinny snake. Shape snake into treble clef symbol; press symbol on center of Black ball.
8. Use toothpick to poke hole in top of each charm for keychains. Poke hole in top and bottom of charms for lanyard charms.
9. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake charms on parchment-lined baking sheet in oven. Let cool completely.
10. Use black marker to add details on charms. Attach keychains or lanyards onto charms.
1. Package charms or lanyards in plastic cellophane bags with a note reading: "Thanks for supporting the (School Name & Club) during the school year!"