- Polyform Sculpey Pluffy Clay: Green, Red, White, Black, Yellow
- Ribbon, 6" length
- Polyform Firefly Tool Set
- Parchment-lined baking sheet
- 1. Roll 2" Black cone (body), 1" Black ball (head), and two 1" flat cones (wings). Press head and wings on body.
- 2. Roll 1" White ball (tummy); flatten and press on body.
- 3. Roll two tiny White and two tiny Black balls (eyes); press on head. Roll tiny Yellow ball; form into beak. Press beak below eyes.
- 4. Roll two Yellow balls (feet) and two Red balls (skates). Press on bottom of body.
- 5. For hat, roll Red, Green, and Yellow logs into ropes. Twist ropes together. Wrap hat around top of head. Use tool to create small hole (for hanger) on top of hat.
- 6. Position ornament on parchment-lined baking sheet. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake ornaments in oven. Let cool completely.
- 7. To hang, measure and cut 6" ribbon length. Thread ribbon length through hole on back of ornaments. Knot ends.