This is an “online only” idea from our 2017 Spring issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
1. Paint 12x12 canvas sheet as desired using Canvas Corp Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and paintbrush; let dry.
2. Heat emboss chipboard pieces using Versamark Ink and embossing powder as desired.
3. Apply second coat of VersaMark Ink and embossing powder. Heat embossing powder between applied layers and let dry.
4. Create cardbases from cardstock in various colors and sizes.
5. Layer cardbase with ripped fluted corrugated cardstock, painted canvas panel, turquoise burlap and cut chipboard pieces. Decide where stamped sentiment would be complementary to the overall look of the card. Once placement is satisfactory, pull painted canvas away from card base and stamp sentiment.
6. Mat painted canvas panel with colored cardstock and adhere layers of mixed media materials on cardbase.
7. Adhere bows, pearls and rhinestones onto cards as desired.