This is an “online only” idea from our 2017 Spring issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
1. Create 4¼“x5½” side-fold card base from white cardstock.
2. Visit http://bit.ly/PennyWard to download Stitched Frame. Die cut using Silhouette Cameo from Metallic Silver card stock.
3. Stamp flower onto large scrap of navy cardstock, heat set with silver embossing powder and spritz with Sheer Shimmer Sparkle. Stamp a couple of small leaves onto Vellum using VersaMark ink and heat set with white embossing powder.
4. Place frame over card base, stamp sentiment in top opening with Onyx Black ink.
5. Trim stamped cardstock and Vellum for each opening as shown. Apply foam adhesive to back of frame and adhere each small panel to the openings. Wrap metallic braid card around small left opening.
6. Apply adhesive to backside of frame and adhere to card base.