Elizabeth Craft Designs Soft Finish Cardstock: Rosebud, Perfect Pink, White, Whisper Blue, Soft Sky, Buttercream
Die cutting machine and Elizabeth Craft Designs Dies: Happy Birthday, Balloons, Stitched Rectangles, Clouds & Grass
Blue pan pastel
Ranger Distress Ink
Ink blending tool
Clear foam adhesive
1. Make 5¼”x6¾” side fold card from Rosebud cardstock.
2. Die cut Happy Birthday from Soft Pink cardstock. Die cut running stitch panel from Perfect Pink cardstock and smaller dotted stitch panel from White cardstock. Die cut five balloons from different colored cardstock. Die cut clouds from white scrap cardstock to use as stencils.
3. Place cloud stencils on white panel, sponge pastels across tops of clouds and blend. Move cloud stencil lower and sponge another row. Repeat to panel bottom, repositioning stencil each time so clouds appear irregular.
4. Add shading to balloons by sponging Distress Ink along one edge and on outer edges of sentiment. Adhere balloons to cloud panel as shown with clear foam adhesive.
5. Tie thread to each balloon using slipknot and gather threads together. Adhere sentiment and run bundle of threads behind it, allowing them to splay at the bottom. Assemble panels to card base with foam adhesive as shown.