Red ribbon: organza, satin
Stamps: Recollections Joy Stamp, Studio G Christmas Holly Mistletoe Clear Stamp
Tsukineko Pigment Ink: Graphite Black, Brilliance Red
Ranger Stickles Christmas Red Glitter Glue
Adhesives: dimensional foam tape, Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
This is an “online only” idea from our 2016 Holiday issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
*Tip: After the card has thoroughly dried, gently shape the holly leaves with your fingers and encourage the points to curve upward to create beautifully defined layers.
1. Make 6”x6” top-fold card from white cardstock. Stamp holly with black ink onto card front as shown. Re-ink stamp and continue stamping, slightly overlapping images. With each new impression, rotate stamp and alternate the angle of holly stamp. Repeat stamping to form a circle to complete wreath.
2. Stamp eight additional holly images onto scrap white cardstock with black ink. Fussy cut and gently crease holly down center so it bends slightly for a more natural appearance. Adhere individual holly leaves at varying angles overlapping flat holly wreath using foam tape.
3. Stamp “Joy” to center of wreath using red ink or use red marker to handwrite sentiment.
4. Color berries with red marker and apply red glitter glue over them.
5. Form a simple loop bow with red organza ribbon and use piece of red satin ribbon to tie it securely. Trim ends and adhere bow to top of wreath using liquid adhesive.