Cardstock: olive green, striped patterned, kraft or beige textured
Mixed media white paper
Small green adhesive pearls, four
Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L White Creative Photo Corners, two
May Arts Ribbon: Olive Stitched, Green Open Weave
Stampendous: Tiny Trailer Rubber Stamp, Clothesline Rubber Stamp, Family Home Perfectly Clear Stamps, Happy Memories Rubber Stamp, Andy Skinner Toxic Cling Rubber Stamp Set, Fitted Frames Cutting Dies
Spellbinders Fence Die Cut
Spectrum Noir Pens and Colorless Blender
Imagine Crafts Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
StazOn Cotton White Ink
Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Adhesive Squares, Permanent EZ Runner
This idea was originally published in our 2016 Garden issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
- 1. Make 6¾”x4¾” top fold card from green cardstock. Cut 65/8”x4½” panel from striped paper. Distress edges of striped paper with scissors and Antique Linen ink. Adhere to card front.
- 2. Stamp Tiny Trailer on white mixed media panel and again on sticky note. Cut out trailer image from sticky note, cutting off black outline. Use cut sticky note to mask stamped image on white mixed media panel.
- 3. Stamp Clothesline over trailer mask so that clothesline appears behind the trailer when mask is removed. Stamp sentiment as shown. Color images as desired.
- 4. Distress edges of stamped panel with scissors and Antique Linen ink.
- 5. Apply small Happy label to a panel of cardstock cut with Fitted Frames. Distress edge of panel with StazOn Cotton White ink and adhere to back of stamped panel.
- 6. Apply photo corners to stamped image and adhere to card front. Add pearls to photo corners and sides of Fitted Frames panel.
- 7. Use sharp scissors to cut stitched ribbon into pennants and adhere to card as shown.
- 8. Die cut fence from beige cardstock and distress edges with StazOn white ink. Stamp entire fence with peeled paint stamp.
- 9. Distress open weave ribbon with Antique Linen ink and weave around fence to look like grass. Adhere fence to card front with foam adhesive squares.
- 10. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock in black and cut out words with scissors as shown.
- 11. Stamp peeled paint stamp on signs in Antique Linen ink and distress edges. Attach wires and curl ends as shown. Hang on fence posts and secure with adhesive.