*Cardstock: Whirl White, Golden Glow, Assorted Prints Paper Pack
*Cool Caribbean Linen Thread
Fun Stampers Journey Platinum Die Cut Machine
Clear stamp blocks
*Stamp Sets: Many Words, Brush Strokes
*Die Sets: Tag That!, Build a Tag Two, Pierced Rectangles
*Inks: Odacious Orange, Berry Black, Luscious Lime, Sea Spray
*Cool Caribbean Silk Luster
Adhesives: craft adhesive, foam squares
*Available from Richard Garay Celebra’tions Collection
tip: Spritz tag with water before embossing tag to create the perfect embossed design.
1. Make 4¼”x5½” card base from Whirl White cardstock.
2. Cut 4”x5¼” panel from cloud paper and adhere to card base.
3. Die cut Whirl White cardstock with rectangle and piercing element. Stamp rectangle with Brush Strokes Stamps using Sea Spray, Odacious Orange and Luscious Lime.
4. Mat stamped rectangle with Golden Glow cardstock, adhere to card front at a slight angle with foam adhesive as shown.
5. Die cut tag from Golden Glow cardstock and emboss with diagonal lines using Build a Tag Two die set
6. Splatter tag with Cool Caribbean Silk Luster and adhere with foam squares to stamped panel as shown.
7. Tie triple bow using Cool Caribbean Linen Thread and adhere to top of tag.
8. Die cut square speech bubble using Tag That! Set from Golden Glow cardstock. Stamp sentiment using Many Words Stamp Set. Stamp Love with Golden Glow ink and 24/7 with Berry Black. Adhere to tag using foam squares.