With Love Stenciled Card
- Cardstock: white, black
- Patterned paper
- Burlap string
- Palette knife
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-cutting Machine with Dies: Fancy Lattice Shapeabilities (S5-152), Celebration Shapeabilities (IN-012), Classic Heart Nestabilities (S4-136)
- Liquitex Light Modeling Paste
- Adhesives: Ranger Glossy Accents, paper adhesive, foam squares
- paper trimmer, scissors, removable tape
- 1. Cut 4-1/4"x4-1/4" panel from white cardstock. Die cut scrap cardstock with lattice die to create stencil. Tape stencil to white panel.
- 2. Spread thin layer of modeling paste over section of stencil using palette knife. Remove stencil before modeling paste sets. Let dry completely.
- 3. Mat white panel with black cardstock; wrap twice with string and tie ends into bow. Make 4-3/4"x4-3/4" white top-fold card; adhere panel to card using foam squares.
- 4. Die cut two hearts from patterned paper and sentiment from black cardstock. Adhere to card. Accent with sequins.