Love Your Heart Friends Card
- Cardstock: Confetti White; Marigold Morning; Old Olive; Rose Red; Vintage Violet
- Stampin’ Emboss powder: Winter White
- White Grosgrain Ribbon
- Sweet Shop Ribbon Originals
- Earth Elements brads
- A Light Heart Stamp Set
- Craft Stampin’ Pad: Old Olive; Rose Red; Whisper White
- Stampin’ Write Journaler: Basic Black
- Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware
- Stampin’ Dimensionals*
- Embossing heat tool
- Slit punch
- Sewing machine and matching thread
- *Products by Stampin’ Up!
- 1. Cut 5-1/2"x8-1/2" piece from Rose Red; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 3/8"x4-1/4" strip from Old Olive; distress on long edge. Cut 1-1/4"x4-1/4" strip from Vintage Violet; adhere Old Olive strip along bottom edge. Adhere strip across center of card front. Adhere Cut 2-1/2"x3-1/4" piece from Marigold Morning; machine sew along top and bottom edges. Adhere to card front over strips as shown.
- 3. Cut 4-1/4" Rose Red ribbon length; adhere across card front, just below Old Olive strip.
- 4. Stamp Old Olive heart on Confetti White; trim to 1-1/8" square. Stamp Rose Red heart on Confetti White scrap; cut out. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere Rose Red heart over Old Olive heart. Stamp Whisper White "friends" on Vintage Violet cardstock; emboss and cut out. Adhere below Old Olive heart. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere stamped square to card.
- 5. Use slit punch to punch tab near top of front card flap. Tie white ribbon to hardware. Align hardware with punched tab; use Old Olive brad to attach to back card flap.