- Cardstock: white, silver metallic
- Striped paper
- Wood veneer hearts
- Silver pearls
- White ribbon with silver accent
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting Machine with Dies: Sentiments One (S2-082), Happy Birthday Cake (S2-081), A2 Curved Matting Basics A (S5-171)
- Ink in color to match paper
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam squares
- paper trimmer, scissors, craft sponge
- 1. Make white 4-1/4"x5-1/2" top-fold card. Cut 4-1/4"x5-1/2"panel from striped paper; adhere to card.
- 2. Using mat die #5, cut and emboss white cardstock panel. Wrap ribbon around panel bottom; adhere. Adhere panel to card using foam squares.
- 3. Die cut sentiment and cake stand from silver cardstock. Die cut cake from white cardstock, but before removing cake from die, sponge details with ink. Adhere die cuts to card.
- 4. Accent card with hearts and pearls.
- 1. Coordinate your wedding card with the bride and groom's wedding colors by changing the striped paper and ink colors.