1. Spray Black Soot stain over entire burlap panel. Let dry.
2. Position stencil over burlap panel; apply texture paste using palette knife. Scrape off excess paste from stencil. Carefully remove stencil and let dry.
3. Ink texture paste with various inks using ink blending tool.
4. Adhere embellishments on burlap panel using multi-medium. Apply layer of multi-medium to back and front of each embellishment to seal. Let dry.
5. Tint Found Relative photo (or use own image) by coloring directly over image with markers. Blot off excess ink using cotton swab. Let dry.
6. Apply multi-medium to back of photo; press onto burlap panel. Do not apply multi-medium over image as ink will smear.
7. Cut out Remnant rub-on transfers of choice; apply to photo.
8. Cut two 24" lengths of ribbon. Color edges using markers. Mist colored ribbons with water, scrunch into ball, and let dry.
9. Tie ribbon around burlap panel; knot ends. Wrap other ribbon around four fingers. Position loops over knot of first ribbon; knot to secure. Fluff loops to create bow. Pin Halloween-themed charms to bow; adhere to burlap panel using multi-medium. Adhere additional embellishments to burlap panel.