Enchanted Mum Four Step Card
Upgrade from plain top-fold cards with this easy, unique dimensional pop-up card!
- Cardstock: Neenah Papers Natural White; BoBunny Blush Double Dot
- Heartfelt Creations Bright Ideas Prills
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System, Happy Days Die Set
- Heartfelt Creations: Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit, Enchanted Mum Die, Enchanted Mum Cling Stamp Set, Enchanted Mum Paper Collection, Enchanted Mum Bouquet Die, Enchanted Mum Bouquet Cling Stamp Set, Enchanted Dragonflies Die, Enchanted Dragonflies Cling Stamp Set, Classic Leaf Die, Open Leaf Cling Stamp Set, Classic Leaf Cling Stamp Set
- Ranger Distress Ink Pads: Picked Raspberry, Shaded Lilac, Spun Sugar, Bundled Sage, Dried Marigold, Brushed Corduroy
- Imagine Crafts Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink Pad: Berrylicious, Pumpkin Spice, Wisteria
- Adhesives: foam squares, craft glue
- 1. Die cut step card base using Spellbinders Happy Days die set and Blush Double Dot cardstock. Die cut four small images from the Enchanted Mum paper collection using small square dies from the Happy Days die set.
- 2. Fold step card base at creases created by the die. Die cut two scalloped borders using Blush Double Dot cardstock.
- 3. Cut 6"x6" square from paper collection. Die cut two-step card base from square panel using step insert die.
- 4. Color edges of all pieces using Brushed Corduroy ink.
- 5. Adhere four small square images and left and right step panel cuts from paper collection onto pink step card base as shown.
- 6. Stamp Enchanted Mum set onto white cardstock multiple times using Fluid Chalk Ink in various colors. Die cut with coordinating Enchanted Mum die. Create mums with five pieces of smallest flowers and daisies with two pieces of smallest flowers. Make a total of three mums and two daisies.
- 7. Color edges of flowers with distress or chalk inks. Shape flowers using 8mm tip and curler tip from Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Layer five pieces together with glue to form mum. Shape and color two flower pieces to form daisies and embellish center with prills.
- 8. Stamp Open Leaf and Classic Leaf sets with Tuxedo Black ink onto white cardstock; die cut with coordinating die. Stamp dragonflies swirl from Enchanted Mum Bouquet set and die cut with coordinating die. Stamp sentiment banner from Enchanted Dragonflies set and die cut with coordinating die. Color all pieces with distress inks.
- 9. Adhere scalloped borders to left and right edge of card base. Layer mums, daisies, dragonflies, leaves, swirls and sentiment banner on card base using glue and foam squares.