Craft punches: Ticket corner (Stampin’ Up!); 1/8” circle
Dimensional adhesive dots
1. Cut white cardstock to 5-1/2"x11"; score and fold in half. Cut 5-1/4" patterned paper piece; adhere to card.
2. Stamp sentiments on white cardstock and cut out. Punch corners with ticket punch. Matte "congratulations" on black cardstock and words on pink; ticket punch corners. Hole punch left end of "congratulations" piece.
3. Use blender pen and pink ink to highlight large sentiment and a few random words on background piece. Adhere to card as shown, using adhesive dots for "congratulations."
4. Stamp black cap on white cardstock; cut out. Adhere to card with adhesive dot. Adhere one gem to center.
5. Cut 1"x5-1/4" pink cardstock strip; stamp with pink caps. Adhere to card.
6. Tie ribbon around card front, through hole in sentiment block. Adhere gem strip to card.