Valentine Puzzle Card & Envelope
- Puzzle Craft Heart Puzzle with Envelope
- Rubber stamps: Line Heart; LOVE Circles; Be My Valentine; Happy Valentine's Day
- Ink pads: VersaMark Watermark; red dye; black dye; Soothing Sunset Big & Juicy Rainbow
- Heat tool
- Rubber brayer
- 1. Using watermark ink, randomly stamp line heart over front and back of puzzle; heat set ink.
- 2. Using ink from center of rainbow pad, brayer puzzle front; see Techniques. Sponge edges red.
- 3. Stamp black LOVE circles in center of puzzle and black Be My Valentine randomly around front.
- 4. Stamp red line heart randomly over front and back. Stamp black Happy Valentine's Day in center back.
- 5. In same way as puzzle, brayer envelope. Sponge edges red. Stamp black Happy Valentine's Day along left edge; overstamp heart with red ink.
- 1. Create puzzle cards for all occasions - birthdays, weddings, baby congrats, and more.
- 2. As an alternative to stamping, cover puzzle with patterned paper or color photocopy of favorite image; carefully cut apart on back using craft knife.