My Sister Card
- Formality Cut-A-Part Cardmaker
- Formality Bits-n-Pieces
- Make It...Personal Rub-Ons: A Sister Is; Sisters
- Sheer black ribbon
- Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink Pad
- 1. Cut polka dot card from sheet; score and fold in half. Ink edges.
- 2. Cut compass circle and one tag from Bits-n-Pieces sheet; punch small hole near one edge of compass and lightly ink edges.
- 3. Cut 3-1/2" floral scroll square from card sheet; ink edges. Insert ribbon through hole in compass piece and wrap around paper, tying bow at front. Adhere to card.
- 4. Apply rub-ons to tag; adhere to card.
- 1. Change sentiment to "Congratulations" for weddings, graduations, and more.
- 2. Inking paper edges gives definition to multiple layers.