Love Is For The Birds Card
- Cardstock: white; pink
- Phoebe Collection Angel Island patterned
- Stamps: outline flower; Tia Bennett Doodle Birds Clear Stamps
- Black Pigment VersaColor ink pad
- Chalk sets: Bright; Natural
- Zig Writers: Black; Spring Green; Spice
- Paper Shapers Corner Rounder punch
- Workable Fixatif spray finish
- 1. Cut white cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half. Cut 4-1/4"x5-1/2" piece from patterned paper; adhere to card.
- 2. Stamp black bird, branch, flower, and sentiment onto white and pink cardstock scraps; cut out. Round sentiment block corners.
- 3. Outline sentiment block with black pen. Color hearts with Spice pen. Chalk "love" and "birds" blue.
- 4. Chalk bird blue, cheek green, and legs brown. Dot body and wings with green pen, using larger tip for larger dots. Chalk branch brown, leaves green, and berries pink. Spray chalked images with Workable Fixatif to prevent smudging.
- 5. Dot flower with Spice pen. Adhere flower and other elements to card as shown.
- 1. Watercoloring is another option for these images; see Techniques.
- 2. Stamp branch on coordinating envelope; chalk in same way as card.
- 3. Repeat elements from patterned paper on stamped images to tie the look together.